Smile!!!

Smile!!!

We're Home!!!

We're Home!!!

ERMIAS

ERMIAS

EYASU

EYASU

I'm Ready to Come Home!!!!!

I'm Ready to Come Home!!!!!

September 2009 Eyasu

September 2009 Eyasu

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Four Days and Counting!!!!!!

Four more days until we travel to pick up the boys!!!! It is crrrraaazy around here. We said last night that we should've taken a week off to just prepare! Our beds still aren't in and we are freaking about that, but oh well, we have another bed to use if that doesn't happen. If anyone wants to join us at the airport on Sunday the 31st, come by! It's in Cincinnati..our flight arrives at 330 p.m. Email me at drucker5555@aol.com if interested!!! Thanks to my brother and Kim and Missy will be there! Love you guys!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad kim will be there with her camera if i can't make it-she's amazing! i can't wait to get my lens on those cutie patooties!!
    LOVE YOU GURL!

    ReplyDelete