Smile!!!

Smile!!!

We're Home!!!

We're Home!!!

ERMIAS

ERMIAS

EYASU

EYASU

I'm Ready to Come Home!!!!!

I'm Ready to Come Home!!!!!

September 2009 Eyasu

September 2009 Eyasu

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lost in the Paperwork!

We are currently getting all of our documents together for our Embassy appointment, which will be (hopefully) around the 28th....as I sit here doing this paperwork I am wondering what they are doing right now! Well, probably sleeping since our waking hours are their sleeping hours!! My heart melted when I saw the pic of Ermias holding the football we sent him about a month ago in a care package. We are happy that they are smiling, and that other sweet families have taken the time to snap pictures of them, as well as Sue, the agency director. Also note the pic of Eyasu (Joshua) smiling!!!! This is honestly the first full smile we have seen! On to more paperwork....... ( I am also completing my continuing education requirements for the year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment